Thursday, July 12, 2012

DESKTOP PHISHING!!! AN INTRODUCTION

Hello Again! So Frndz As I told all of you that hacking facebook accounts by the method of fake login page of facebook this method is called PHISHING......while in this process, the victim may get suspicious because   the link is something else rather than facebook.com ......so I've overcome this problem by the method of DESKTOP PHISHING..!!! this a method in which the attacker will send a file to the victim and if he clicks that file......JOB IS DONE!!!
there is a file in widows system named as HOSTS...which contains that which website contains which IP..
the attacker will make a file and change the HOSTS file with IP of his fake login page....and write website FACEBOOK.COM so whenever victim will browse facebook.com.........the attacker's fake page will open....so by this way victim will not get suspicious and HACKING is made EASIER!!!
well now I am a bit busy.....I'll write a topic on DESKTOP PHISHING later!!!!
I'll overcome problems that comes while doing DESKTOP PHISHING....and then I'll write a topic on it...As Soon As Possible.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment