Monday, July 9, 2012

WONDERING HOW TO SPY SOMEONE?

Well Guyz!! Hello to everyone! This the the HaCkeR BoY! here
some people wonder that how can any one spy someone...see everything a man's do...while the person who's being spyied is in USA and the person who's sitting in ENGLAND is watching every single thing he's doing....he Might say" ITS A SHIT...ITS NOT POSSIBLE" but I would like to correct the people who thinks like this that " IT IS POSSIBLE TO SPY SOMEONE"
yaa..!! it is possible
I'll write a topic on USING SPYWARE very soon but not right now because I am busy in my studies and have to carry on with my HACKING & CRACKING studies!!!
Its very easy and just a matter of few steps and a single click that is to be done by the victim and rest of the things program will do itself..;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alot Dude It really helped me alot
    4rm my side IT's THE BEST HACKING BLOG
    WEll done

    ReplyDelete