Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Writer's Back Home..

hello guys. I've been busy with some examination. And I'm extremely Sorry for this ignorance. Now I'm back with couple of new topics. :D
So? What's up?
Hacking Wifi?
Hacking Facebook?
Hacking a wireless in our daily life is very useful?
Yes Guys. I am back! For learning how to hack Wireless Network on any type?
I'm here! :D As I've already posted an article on how to hack wireless network before and as some of you guys were having difficulty understanding it.. So I'm back! For all your care!
For time being, I'm going through my summer vacations.
And I'm starting a campaign called, "Meet the Mr.Hacker Inside you, Yes, You"
And I'm really hopeful that Many of you guys will be interested.
In this campaign, I'll go through many new hacks and tricks.
For example,
Facebook Hacking (More than 4 ways)
Email Hacking ( More than 7 ways)
Website Hacking ( more than 3 ways)
Hacking Wireless ( More than 2 Ways)
Hacking Into Windows XP,Vista,7 (1 way)
Hacking Into Someone's phone (many ways)
And many many more ways.
This Campaign is starting from 25th July.
To Register? Send your name,  Country, Mobile Number and Email (Active)
@ thehackerboy4@gmail.com
"Because The Hacker Is Back, He'll Never Sleep either Never Let Anyone Sleep"
I'll start wrting from The very next week. So get ready for everything now. ;)

1 comment: